Thursday, October 14, 2010

Welcome

So it appears I have entered the world of the cliched "mom blog." Let me first say that I highly doubt anyone will read this blog......at least more than the first post! I've had numerous people ask me why I don't blog. The reason I don't is because of the pressure to always come up with a witty story, amazing creativity, or an interesting subject matter.

With all the recent events that have occured in my life, I felt like now is the time to become a blogger. I am warning you now: This blog will have absolutely no structure....no organized posts. It will be the ramblings of a woman who thinks things are really funny in her head but typed out in the blogosphere....well, a girl can dream.

1 comment:

  1. FYI I think you're funny and can't wait to hear your ramblings. Oh and I'm a blogger so don't hate. I just am a VERY inconsistent blogger.

    ReplyDelete