Friday, May 13, 2011

Moment of Truth

Attention, attention.....the grades are in! After anxiously awaiting grades to post, I am happy to confirm that my first semester back in college is completed and officially in the books. All in all, not too bad. Finals week is no bueno and I apparently made A's by the skin of my teeth for the majority of my classes. Which sucks. Really. I like being in a position where it doesn't really matter what you make on the final because it can't hurt or help you. Granted, Gen Ed Psych was a whole other story! I got an email from my professor the weekend before the final telling me not to show up. There was no possible way for me to make a B so there was no reason wasting the energy taking the 200 question final. Ummmm.....sure. No problem! So without further adieu, I present to you my Fall 2011 Report Card:

Psychology: A++
Chemistry I: A
Chemistry I Lab: A
Biology for Majors: B (B stands for BOOOOOOOO. News flash: online doesn't stand for easy)
Physics I: A

Four A's and a B are alright with me. I anticipated a B in chemistry so I guess I can't be too upset about the B in Bio. But seriously, how can I get an A in lessons like stoichiometry, quantum mechanics, and such and get a B with lessons like What is an ecosystem, natural selection and photosynthesis? Oh well. So for now I am preparing to take my GRE in a little over a week and my summer session starts in June with Microbiology. For those that don't know, the GRE is basically a vocab and math test. But the vocab is redonkulous. I give you permission to punch me if I ever use the following words in everyday conversation; kingling, abscond, acerbity, datum or macadamize. However, after the recent discovery of the GRE app (yes, there's an app for that) I now know what those words mean. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment