Saturday, January 1, 2011

Out with the old....in with the beginning.

So Happy New Year! C-Rob and I rang in 2011 in a fitting, perfect way. A fabulous dinner at Signature Grill with some of our best friends.! It's a great way to start an exciting year. 2010 was a whirl wind for me and I'm eagerly anticipating 2011. A little terrified.....but excited! I've never really been big on resolutions but I figured with all the change that this year holds, why not give it a go. Plus, if I put it in cyberspace, I might actually try to stick to it. So here goes:
1) stop smoking crack and hookin' for spare change. Wow! Look at that......done!
2) shed some lbs. Let's be honest here. I've never been a small person but I still have some weight leftover from my sweet Buster Brown, but come on, it's been over a year. Whoops. My main motivation behind this is a beach vacation that all of our friends are taking this summer. I mean, nothing puts a damper on your vacay like getting harpooned while sunbathing!
3) spend more QUALITY time with my kiddos. I spend a ton of time with my kids but it generally involves us being in the same room, the kids playing and me on the iPad or working on my computer. As I get busier with school work, time with my kids will be a little scarce. I need to remind myself that homework/work can wait until they're asleep.
4) Live on a budget. I mean really? Do I have any other choice?
5) Make more time for my husband. He's an amazing man is so patient, understanding, and loving.
6) spend more time in the Word. Possibly find a good couples devotional study.

I'm sure I could go on and on, but this list is a start and pretty doable. With that, I hope you all have an amazing, blessed, healthy, and prosperous 2011. The Robertson fam is off to Nana's for some black eyed peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment